Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Soul Journal Finally!

I finally got to sit down and do some work on my Soul Journal...I was so excited! If you don't know about it...go to http://sarahwhitmire.blogspot.com/ to start your Soul Journal. There's a large group of talented artists that are participating in this project.


I've learned that Gesso is my friend :D



I think I like my house now...I just need to add the people.



We were supposed to go back to our taped pages and this is what I did last night. I like the bright yellow with accents of red and blue. I used black electrical tape underneath.



Pages 5 and 6....I gessoed over what I did previously and am still not quite happy with this, so I might go back later. We were supposed to add something metal and I love the key that says "Do Not Duplicate"...really fitting for this journal, don't ya think? I (me, myself and I) cannot be duplicated!!



Tags from the Crinoline Swap...they are all so fluffy and pretty!

2 comments:

Mary S. Hunt said...

these journal pages are terrific!
i especially like the way 5 and 6 turned out with the circles.
you are going to enjoy soul journal group..

Kathryn Costa said...

These are wonderful pages. I too learned that gesso was my friend when I started my own soul journal.

Welcome to the group!

{soul hugs}
Kathryn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...