Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mandalas

I was visiting Anahata's website earlier and she mentioned this artist that she likes and I think is having a workshop over on the West Coast....wish I could go. So, I went to his website and WOW...is this guy awesome! His work is so COLORFUL and spiritual and beautiful! As I'm sure you know, I LOVE lots of color...so check it out my friends: http://mandalas.com/index.php
I can't wait until I have more time to peruse his website more closely and learn more about mandalas, Tibet, etc. I read Goldie Hawn's biography last year and she is a Buddhist and mentions how spiritual and freeing the 'religion' is in her book. (That is an excellent bio too by the way...she is really an incredibly strong woman.) This is my favorite mandala that I could see quickly (my computer is too slow to load all of them and I'm too impatient :-) I can't wait to find out what it means....gotta go!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...