Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Check it out!!

OMG...I found some cool stuff today at a tag sale! It seems like when you're least expecting to find something, it's easier to find things...do you know what I mean?!! I love the wallpaper border...it is so cute! It's perfect for collage stuff and book covers, etc. I love the black background. The feather boa will be plucked clean too...it should last a little while though ;-) All this for $7.00, not too bad. In with all the buttons (there were a whole lot more...these are just a sampling), there is a ring made out of a silver spoon. Do you remember those?! There were also some antique buttons that don't have button holes...they have some other weird thingamajig...I'll have to research that later. Here's pictures of my loot~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...