Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Izabella Blue ROCKS!!!

As I'm sure you know if you've read my blog before, my absolute favorite artist in the whole world is Izabella. She is so talented and her art just grabs me from the inside. Every picture is so unique and different. Just wait people...someday she will be the next Van Gogh. Here's her most recent for sale on E-bay: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZizabellahs_blue

Love it !!! Have a great day. I have a special surprise for my next post...it's going to be awesome!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, girl!!

you are making me smile with this post...I am so appreciative of the words you speak over me!! and what wonderful words, thank you!

you really brought me some serious inspiration today ;)

xo ~Bella

oh...and Jillian is my fav artist too....I wish I could have EVERY piece she creates ;)

Amy said...

Izabella,

You ARE awesome ya know!! I just received your prints from Zazzle.com that I ordered...LOVE them. The colors are bright just like it shows on the screen, which is why I ordered them. Yaaayyyy!!!

~Smiles, Amy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...