Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bulles Dorees est beau

Ohhhh...I'm so excited!! This artist is truly amazing and her blog is all in French...I just LOVE her!!

I just joined a Yahoo Group that discusses Art Techniques and I have so much to learn...it is going to be such a fun group and with amazing artists like her...wow - how can I be so lucky?!?!!
Her stuff is amazing and if you read through the text, it is even more beautiful. Check it out at: http://www.bullesdorees.blogspot.com/

I have more work to get done, so I shall leave you with this note. Right click and make it your wallpaper for you deserve it :o) xxoo ~ Amy

1 comment:

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

thank you !! Im' very touched by your post !! I thank you for adding me to your links, I add you too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...