Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Blog Party



It's time for a Valentine's Party!

Cute little love birds from a box of chocolates!

The "Love Letters" book below is one of my favorite gifts from
my dh. I LOVE it and wanted to share someof the pages with you.




This is the letter inside...an actual love letter written in 1707!!




And, now for some pretty downloads for you:



And, what's a party without music?!!

And of course, one of my most favorite Valentine's Day treats is
desserts and a little champagne!






My beautiful roses....they are blooming so nicely!
Pop on over to Kathryn's blog to look at more Valentine's Soul Journal
(sorry I didn't have time to make a page...I will tomorrow and post it later :)

12 comments:

Lady North said...

O how truly sweet! Where did you get her from? It reminds me of a french doll a friend had years ago that was placed high in the closet and was Never Played With, but just brought down on Special Occasions to be admired. Happy Valentines Day and thank you for the cup of Wild Sweet Orange Tea! Peace Love Happiness!
LN

Sandy said...

I popped over from Soul Journal for a visit. Your valentine's for your co-workers are just adorable! Have a sweet day!

A tired retired recluse @ Swallowcliffs.blogspot.com/ said...

I love the book pages... wish I had that book! Thanks for partying with us!

Linda said...

Great Valentines day post. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Linda

femminismo said...

Everything looks wonderful! Ooh! I wish I had made something chocolate today! Maybe tomorrow. Happy hearts day - Jeanne in Oregon

A Bit of Colour said...

Thank you for all the lovely pics & the love letter. How beautiful everything is.
Blessings,
Kim

Shell said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Amy. Thank you for sharing pages from your Love Letters book. Beautiful.

teri said...

thanks so much for all these lovely images! so sweet and endearing... I loved visiting on this Valentines Day.

Judy H said...

Love the letters book. And the roses are beautiful.

mwquilt said...

I didn't have time to get around all the party blogs yesterday, so I am catching up this week.
Thankyou for the lovely thoughts and images you have shared to celebrate the day..hope the Valentine feeling will stay with you for a long while.

Mescrap said...

Such a sweet day you have for us as well :)

Feathered Nest said...

What a lovely site! Thanks for sharing your talents!

Feathered Nest

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...